Know Your Doctor
Dr. Sushil Jain
Dr. Sushil Jain
Surgical Oncologist and Robotic Surgeon
MBBS, MS, DNB -(Surgical Oncology) Senior Consultant - (Surgical Oncology)
Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain is a renowned Surgical Oncologist and Robotic Onco Surgeon, presently working as senior consultant in Department of Surgical Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) Gurugram. He is trained in Surgical Oncology from Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi and Robotic Surgery training from Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru; Florida Hospital, USA; Yonsei university, SeOUI (South Korea). He has successfully performed more than 4000 complex onco-surgical operations including open, laparoscopic and robotic procedures.
He has expertise in entire range of breast surgeries including breast conservation surgery, breast oncoplastic surgery. He is trained in robotic surgeries but has special interest in Trans Oral Robotic Surgery (TORS), Robotic Colorectal and Robotic Thoracic surgeries. He has published numerous papers and research articles in journals of national and international repute. He has presented many award-winning papers in national and international conferences.
More About DR.
- Consultant & Head, Surgical Oncology: Indus Jaipur Hospital, Jaipur (Rajasthan) Robotic Trainee: Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru
- Faculty: St. John's Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru
- DNB Surgical Oncology: Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident: SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO).
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI).
- Clinical Robotic Surgery Association (CRSA).
- MBBS— Dr. S N Medical College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- MS General Surgery— J L N Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India DNB (Surgical Oncology) — Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
- Vattikuti Robotic Fellowship in surgical oncology.
- Manipal University Robotic fellowship in Surgical Oncology Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.
- Training of TOLS and TORS at Nicholson Centre, Florida Hospital, USA Robotic H&N dissection course at Yonsei University, South Korea.
- Advanced Robotic surgery training at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit (USA) da Vinci system console training at Amrita institute of medical science, Kochi.
- Breast conserving surgery (BCS), Oncoplastic and sentinel lymph node biopsy training at Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.
- Cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC training at Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.
- Breast cancer surgery including breast conservation and oncoplastic procedures.
- Breast reconstruction, Sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB).
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, TORS, TOLS and Robotic NeckSurgery.
- Robotic colorectal surgery.
- Robotic Thoracic Surgeries.
- Hepato-biliary and pancreatic Surgeries.
- Poster presentation in ASHNO 2019, Seoul South Korea.
- 1 paper and 3 posters presentation in international robotic conference (CRSA 201 7), Chicago USA.
- Best Poster award in SELSICON 201 7, Jaipur.
- Best poster award in UGICON 2017, Ahmedabad.
- First prize in poster presentation in National Cancer Congress 2015, Delhi.
- Second Prize in oral paper presentation in National Cancer Congress 2015, Delhi.
- Quiz winner in SAARC SFO 2014, Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR).
- Participated in state level round in 7th Nulife Derma Quiz 2003, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).